Thursday, September 4, 2008

Nepal promotional footage at www.nepaldocumentary.com



Nepal is an amazingly beautiful country. In the documentary "Returned: Child Soldiers of Nepal's Maoist Army" the struggle to overcome the harsh terrain in Nepal is a reoccurring theme. This footage was shot by Scott Ippolito for the documentary "Returned: Child Soldiers of Nepal's Maoist Army", directed by Robert Koenig. Go to www.nepaldocumentary.com for more information about "Returned: Child Soldiers of Nepal's Maoist Army".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good afternoon fellas. I'm honestly into shoes and I had been digging for the sake of that singular brand. The prices seeking the shoes are around 180 bucks on every site. But completely I bring about this location selling them for the benefit of half price. I really like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly purchase these. what is your opinion?